"Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '503 STARTTLS command used when not advertised', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 503, Error Number: 0x800CCC65"
If you are getting the above error when sending email, please double check your email settings;
- Click Tools then E-mail Accounts...
- Select "View or change existing e-mail accounts" and click Next
- Select the email account and click Change
- Click on "More settings"
- Select "Outgoing Server" tab
- Tick "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
- Select "Use same settings as my incoming email server"
- Click Ok
- Press Next
- Lastly, press Finish